We adhere to the requirements of the data protection legislation in the UK.
What information we gather about you
We do not collect any sensitive information about you unless you provide us with the information:
• If you complete our Contact form, you will have provided us with your name, email address and/or telephone number
We set a cookie on your computer for purely analytical purposes. A cookie is a small text file which allows us to recognise and count the number of unique visitors to our site and see how visitors move around the site. This helps us to improve the way our website works. Our cookie doesn’t collect any personal information about you and does your computer no harm at all.
If you do not want us to set this cookie on your computer you can disable cookies through the privacy settings on internet browser – you will find these settings in the tools menu.
How we use your information
We use your information to:
• Respond to your questions via the Contact form
• To send you appropriate information you have requested
• We will use your information for internal marketing analysis
What we don’t do
• We will never sell, share or rent your personal information to any third party without your express permission.
We use appropriate security measures to protect against the loss, misuse or alteration of data used by our system.